The Parkit Market Food Store has been making homemade sandwiches since 1962. Anyone who has lived in Dallas can tell you about The Parkit Market. It’s an original “Mom & Pop” store from way back and is still family owned and operated. It’s where you can get a great sandwich made just the way you like it. The Parkit Market is also the “Best Place in Dallas to Buy a Keg of Beer” (D Magazine) with over 365 different kegs to choose from. Margarita machines are also available.
The Parkit Market Liquor Store is right next door to help you with your special party needs, featuring a complete line of liquor, beer and wine.
Roses and More Florist, our sister store, is also here for all your floral needs. It’s the best kept secret in Dallas! We carry a full line of fresh flowers, blooming plants, and gourmet gift baskets, all custom made to order. For service, quality and creativity, call Roses and More Florist at (214) 361-6991. You can also order online at www.rosesandmoreflorist.com. Most everything you need, all in one convenient location. Thanks for shopping with us!
What Our Customers Say
- “If it weren’t for Parkit Market, I don’t think I would shop…”
- “I have hit so many scratch-offs there, it is my official lucky Lotto place!”
- “This place is the best… service with a smile, real neighborhood atmosphere”
- “When you need a keg in a hurry, hurry on in to Parkit Market!”
- “Next time I need a keg for our party, or next time we need a party, we know where to get the kegs!”
- “The deli is amazing! I always go there on my lunch break.”
Media Reviews (read full articles)
- Voted “Best Mom & Pop Store” — Dallas Observer
- Voted “Best Place to Buy a Keg” — D Magazine
- “Best Kept Local Deli Secret” — Charles Crocker, Local Fast Food Critic
- Chosen as “One of the Best Burgers in Dallas” — D Magazine
- “Unsurpassed Lottery Headquarters” — Site of Inaugural Lotto Telecast
- “Large Selection of Local and Craft Beer” — Jimmy Miller, Byline
- “Local Celebrity Hangout… You Never Know Who’s Going to Show Up” — Dallas Morning News