Love Meets Medicine
All Aboard for the Junction!
Dr. Anna Lincoln, MD FAAP
Board Certified Pediatrician
Fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics (FAAP)
Being a good physician was just the beginning. Dr. Lincoln's love of medicine and family seeded an idea that became a dream and now reality. Pediatric Junction is about the way
Dr. Lincoln thinks pediatrics should be practiced:
- A Medical Home Not A Doctor's Office
- Empowering Families To Be Involved
- Showing Compassion And Respect
- Information Always Available
- Hugs And Prayers With Medical Knowledge
What a special bonus to be located in Old Town Buda in the historic home of Dr. Lauderdale.
Current Patient Openings Available For:
- Siblings, including foster siblings, with established families in the practice.
- Firstborn newborns (availability varies by month)
- All others, please call.
We accept most major private insurance plans. Please verify your coverage with your plan.
Most families find it helpful to pre-register newborns prior to final acceptance. Pre-registration will secure your spot in the practice and we will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Please call the office at 512-312-5312 for new patient inquiries and newborn pre-registration.